SPORTING ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE AT FORDIE ESTATE
Located in the Southern Highlands of Perthshire - Fordie Estate can offer a true Scottish sporting experience, amidst some of Scotland’s most spectacular scenery.
Game Shooting, Deer Stalking, Fishing and Rough Shooting – we tailor make packages to suit your party’s requirements, with Fordie as a base, we also have access to sport on neighboring Estates enabling us to cater for large parties.
Please read through the different types of sporting options we are able to offer and contact the Estate Office by email or telephone to discuss your bespoke package.
- Pheasant 1st October – 1st February
- Grouse 12th August – 10th December
- Duck 1st September – 31st January
- Woodcock 1st October – 31st January
- Red Stag 1st July – 20th October
- Red Hind 21st October – 15th February
- Roe Buck 1st April – 20th October
- Roe Doe 21st October – 31st March
- River Earn 1st February – 31st October
- Trout Lochs 1st May – 30th September